An cosy knit maternity top done the Bae-way. This style has been engineered so you can wear it three ways... tie it to the front, tie it to the back, or let it all hang loose (3 for 1!). Made in a mid-weight knit that's so soft it feels like a fuzzy blanket it's got the kind of vibe that can make you look a little polished even when you're casual. Love this one now... and love it later, it looks great with or without a bump.
Tie it over a maternity skirt or dress... or throw it on over jeans - this is one truely versatile style.
- Reversible, you can tie this one to the front or back
- Back split when worn out
- Relaxed fit through the body
- Slim fit sleeves
- Runs true to size
- Stick to pre-pregnancy size
- Side neck to front hem measures 72cm in length
Pregnant model usually wears a size XS-S, here she is wearing a size S and is 174cm cm tall
Non pregnant model usually wears a size S-M, here she is wearing a size S and is 180cm cm tall
Made in a mid-weight knit, it is super cosy to wear and super easy to care - for.
- Cold gentle machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade, easing back into shape
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Dry Cleanable